Pages

Search blog and web

I wonder if the fat ugly girl failed her A levels?

You see that fat ugly girl on your right hand side of screen well I wonder if she failed her A levels. Just look at her face... I bet it says FUDGE on her paper. I know you can't get F and G at A level but the exam board made an exception for her. Just look at her face, she is so happy to see fudge on her results. She will go home and comfort eat herself to diabetes.

You know what, maybe that isn't even an A level result paper. They are so cheap here I bet they reused the image from the job center. She looks like she would fit in down there looking at her face. Looks like a bit of inbreeding going on in her family... I could see her now holding that paper with JSA head atop the page...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment