Pages

Search blog and web

Is She Serious ?

Hello I am new here and need some views. I might miss some parts out but will try to be thorough.

Close to two years ago I met a woman on a social networking site. We live an 8-9 hour plane flight away from each over and both just under 30. We slowly got to know each other as she was and is a shy person. I don't know how but until recently we speak everyday over the social network (SN) and about 14 months ago we realised we were fond for each other. I'd say as much so as two could be who SN & now and again talk on the phone.SPAM***REPORT THIS POST NOW***SPAM

A few months in after we realised we had more than friends-feelings and I realised she was besotted with me I had a change of heart and suggested we should just be friends. She got upset and later said that she had been crying for a couple of days and went away on a weekend break because of it. As time went on we both knew but didn't say that we still had the feelings. I didn't find her physically attractive but her no BS demeanour was the thing that I did find amazing. She wasn't stuck up as some I have seen. I haven't come across this trait in years and found it refreshing.SPAM***REPORT THIS POST NOW***SPAM

She travels a couple of times per year and for months now she has planned to come and see me in the country where I reside at the minute (several months before she bought a plane ticket and was just going to show up at my house, I said no for various reasons. She didn't come). We both were looking forward to it as we counted down the weeks.SPAM***REPORT THIS POST NOW***SPAM

Moving on quickly here...she arrived in my country recently with her Aunt and I didn't hear from her for three days then received an e-mail saying where should we meet up tomorrow? All the time she was here she didn't have a phone I could contact her on.

I said to her in an e-mail to meet her at X place, 30 minutes before, she e-mailed me to say meet her at a new meeting place close by..
...I met her at the place she asked me to meet her. I was there for an hour and I didn't see her. I didn't have a contact number as her phone was in for repair but I e-mailed her after 50 minutes or so - nicely saying that I was there at the meeting place and I didn't see her, if she had a change of heart just say.SPAM***REPORT THIS POST NOW***SPAM

Seven hours later I received an e-mail saying that she was there and I wasn't and that I had fooled her. Maybe we could have been at the meeting point but at two separate places of it at the same time.

Long story short, she e-mailed me a few times the rest of the week she was here but she sounded upset I couldn't get her to meet up again. I kept asking her to reach me on the telephone but it never happened.SPAM***REPORT THIS POST NOW***SPAM

She did say that the reason why she didn't call me to meet up after that is because I got angry at her and she said she sees an angry streak in me what her ex had and that her ex used to verbally attack her daily as well as sometimes physically. She said she is a nervous wreck around men at times and she didn't want me to make her feel this way even though "she knew I wasn't like that".SPAM***REPORT THIS POST NOW***SPAM

She left two days early to go back to her country as "she was upset" and has a hectic vocation. The next day from her country she called me and we had a long conversation on the phone. It was an easy chat as we're both laid back people and we're making plans for her to visit again once her law company give her time off.SPAM***REPORT THIS POST NOW***SPAM

Since then I have asked for some holiday pics of her here at the beach etc. I said it's for my peace of mind. She then turns it on me and says that I should trust her and that I shouldn't need proof. The few times she has said that she would send me the pics she never has.SPAM***REPORT THIS POST NOW***SPAM

We still talk daily but I feel something isn't right. I directly ask her to tell me if anything is wrong and she says there isn't. Since all of this recently started I told her that I love her (we have briefly spoke about this before) and she says it back but without conviction. This I either think that she is lying and for some unknown reason is telling me it or that she means it but is reluctant to say or mean it because she doesn't want to get hurt badly again. She says she has "a wall" up protecting her from letting anyone in who could potentially hurt her.SPAM***REPORT THIS POST NOW***SPAM

Before, I would tease her so much that she would delete me from the SN, I knew that within a day or two she would be back after I said sorry via e-mail. So if she isn't interested in me now why hasn't she deleted me yet the SN - that has been so easy for her to do in the past. SPAM***REPORT THIS POST NOW***SPAM

Suggestions please SPAM***REPORT THIS POST NOW***SPAM




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment