Pages

Search blog and web

Disappointed with results and my boyfriend has gone out drinking?

So, my boyfriend is quite a bit older than me and was my ex-tutor. I got my results and received A*AC..the C is the one I'm really sad about as it was my favorite course and what I wanted to study.

So anyway, my boyfriend went into work today and left at around half 12 to go out drinking with all the rest of the teachers..he rang me about an hour ago saying 'He's drunk, won't be cooking dinner, and is going back to the pub'..he knows I'm disappointed and sort of wanted his company (we live together) - is he being unfair or am I?

I just feel as though because he's already been out for 4 hours having fun and getting drunk (which is more than me today) I thought he might then..well come back to see me, rather than getting more drunk.

Thoughts?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment