Pages

Search blog and web

I really need to come here more often

I haven't posted on here in over a year. The other day I read my first & only post I made on here. I read my post as if I was a stranger & wanted to give advice. The advice I wanted to give myself is that you just need to leave him.

Here is the link to my first post:
http://talkaboutmarriage.com/ladies-...ick-tired.html

The one thing I can say that has changed is that he has stopped hanging out with the friends he would stay out all night with. He hasn't stayed out all night in over a year. But the emotional abuse & the verbal abuse is still going strong. My daughter is now 2 years old & for the first time ever witnessed her father grab my arm really roughly the other night. She got so scared & upset that she started crying. It devastated me to see her cry like that.

Of course, when my husband grabbed my arm really hard he had also been drinking. When he fell asleep I packed a few things & went to my mother's house. He was shocked to see that I had left the house with our daughter. Usually when we argue he is the one that grabs the car keys & leaves for hours. This time it was me that left.

I did come back home the next day & we talked. But we always do that after arguing we talk & then he ends up doing the same BS again. He said some really harsh words to me, things that you just don't say to anyone.

I know I need to leave him & divorce him. But why do I still stay? I don't want my daughter to ever witness what she saw the other day. When she was crying it totally devastated me & thinking about it now makes me want to cry all over again.

I notice the same thing with all of my relationships. I know I need to leave but it always takes me a long time to actually do it. When I do leave, I eventually feel great. But why does it always take me so long to leave?!?

I really need to get a divorce. I need to just do it. Please help me follow through. I am already selling a few things that I have to save up money for a lawyer. I also enrolled in a pre-paid legal plan that is available through my job. So my lawyer fees are at a reduced rate.

This "staying for my daughter" business is not working for me. It is up to me to make the necessary changes.

Advice & support will be greatly appreciated.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment