Pages

Search blog and web

HELP Wanna see if she is telling the truth. keylogger/gps tracking for non smartphon

It seems that that when I look into the pages for tracking I am not sure which ones are just ads from people trying to sell their services. I have had my world destroyed and am now trying to be in reconciliation. I am a single mom and cant afford much but does anyone have a good cheap or free keylogger I can put on my pc that will show facebook passwords and messages and email message and passwords? Also she does not have a smart phone but it does have internet access on it . I am wanting to put some kind of GPS tracker on the phone to see if she reallly is working overtime and also to be able to read texts since of course anytime I look they have been deleted already. I have heard there is a sim reader that can recover these things,. Do you know where I could find both the spy stuff for phone and pc for a very reasonable or free ? Im so tired of wondering.. my head and heart cant take it :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment