Pages

Search blog and web

He went through my phone? :/

my crush of a year told me today that he went through my phone a while ago, he saw a flirty message from my ex and was curious. he said it crushed him and the only thing that kept him sane was the fact i was with him and not my ex.

this is a guy who confessed and opened up to me today that he's insecure, has trust issues and doesn't like commitment. he will gladly flirt/text other girls which makes me feel insecure and not good enough for him. he told me he saw me as a blessing and doesn't see what I see in him.

he has major issues at the moment, he could be facing jail for something he didn't do. i just don't understand why he'd go through my phone if he's not looking for a relationship:(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment