Pages

Search blog and web

Does she like me or is she being polite?

Hey, just looking for some outside opinions. For the record, we're both 19 and I've been interested in this girl for a while. We were only acquaintances through school, but recently, we've starting seeing more of each other. We hadn't spoken initially once sixth-form ended, but then she messaged me on Facebook for my birthday. This got me thinking that we could meet up. So, this summer I organised to go up the park with her and some other ex-sixth-formers. First time, there was a larger group of us so it was difficult to talk with her directly. The second time was much better. We spoke for a while and appear to have things in common; we enjoyed each others company. Nevertheless, she seemed really keen to meet up on both occasions and after the second time of going to the park I got her number (admittedly over Facebook). Since then, we've talked a little over text. She went off on holiday and I wished her a good time etc. Once she got back, she tex ted me saying that she had fun and I asked her (and another mate) if they wanted to come out shopping with me. Again, she said yes and appeared excited. Also, I've noticed that she now favourites lots of my things on twitter and generally looks to be paying me more attention. Of course, she could just be being polite but she's always really keen to hangout. She also appears enthusiastic around me in person & over text (now sending kisses which she didn't before I had her number). Are any of these signs that she could like me or am I over-analysing? Any views would be helpful, thanks :)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment