Pages

Search blog and web

Still not over him...

It's been over 2 years since we broke up...things were a drag, and also, it was a long distance relationship...somehow, I'm still not over him...I hate the fact that I facebook stalk him at times, only to see what's happening in his life..

We don't talk anymore because of his current girlfriend, who found out a few months ago that we were still in touch...she realized that I still love him and fought with me for contacting him...she was right on her part, I'll not blame her...although, talking to him always makes me feel better...I miss him...

I haven't been into any relationship ever since the break-up...two guys did ask me out last year, but I rejected it...one of them being my best friend, who I kinda liked, but never expressed my feelings to...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment