Pages

Search blog and web

Fluids

My W claims that she's disgusted by her bodily fluids, and s*x in general. Little background – s*x and the marriage started going downhill after kid #2. She tells me she has zero interest in s*x, but she gives me the duty stuff. She's in her mid-40's with depression, anxiety, and she thinks she in perimenopause. I think she's pretty insecure about her body as well, although I think she's attractive, and tell/show her. Back to the fluids…she'll make comments about "the smell" during the deed, and if have to reinsert, and then touch her, she flips out. Knowing this, I'll wipe my hand, but sometimes that's not good enough.

I've asked her if there was any kind of abuse, rape, etc. in her past. She says no. I realize that all of this could just be the result of the breakdown in the marriage/relationship.

Anyone have any experience with this?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment