Pages

Search blog and web

Bowling double date... I don't own jeans?!

Okay so my friend is kind of setting me up with someone I haven't met :/
The only reason I said okay was because ever since she's been in a relationship it's been hard to spend any time with her. I've only been single for two and a half weeks so I'm not really sure I want to start dating. At the same time I don't want to give off the wrong impression just in case he turns out to be as nice as she says he is. I

have no idea what you wear to a bowling double date apart from jeans... I'm really short but with big hip bones so skinny jeans (which is the only type of jeans the petite sections seem to do) don't suit me. Hence I haven't worn jeans for about five years. I have one pair of jeggings (that look like jeans) that my mum brought me, but I look about 10 pounds heavier than I am in them. If I went bowling with the girls I'd just wear shorts and tights, because I wouldn't have any worries about them staring at my bum/ looking trashy. But I know first impressions count, and shorts don't really scream 'take home to mum' material do they? So what do you all think? Is it better to look a bit chunky or wear shorts? Are there any other options I haven't thought of? Oh and I haven't actually been bowling in a couple of years, on a sat night how casual is it? Like would a sparkly/ nice top be OTT? x




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment