Pages

Search blog and web

Birthdays...

So yesterday was my birthday.

I got up, made breakfast for the family, wife left for work, I took step son to sitters and went to work myself.

Not a single "Happy Birthday" was said.

Later, I assume when my wife got on facebook, she sends me a text to tell me happy birthday.

I get home from work, make dinner, do all the dishes, my wife leaves for karate and step son goes to the neighbors to play. So I ended up sitting on the couch by myself reading and "celebrating" with my buddy Jim Beam (just one).

W gets home, we get step son in bed, we go to bed, I try to put moves on, she tells me I'm irritating and that she's trying to sleep.

Seriously? One day a year, I'd like a LITTLE focus to be on me.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment