Pages

Search blog and web

What is this person thinking?

Someone took my number a few months ago & we started texting. Thought they'd ask to meet up but they didn't so I subtly suggested going out with my mates & they agreed (but plans fell through no date/time organised) anyway they randomly stopped texting I text back a few days later we talk again then they stop, again.

I deleted their number but now a month on they text off a new phone asking how I am? So we start talking again, they take days to reply & when I unintentionally take a day to reply as I was busy they question me over it! Then soon after they stop texting again..

Can someone explain why they bothered talking again/got my number at all if they were just gonna stop? It's annoying as I was interested & now am thinking about them again

(ps I know you can't get to know someone solely texting, I didn't want to embarrass myself ringing/suggesting to meet up again when this person hasn't made an effort to)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment