Pages

Search blog and web

Depression

I was married for 17 years to my high school sweetheart. He gave me the ILYBINILWY speech and then I proceeded to find out that he was having an affair. After that, he became very mean and hateful and refuses to speak with me, even about our child. He went so far as to give up legal custody just to avoid having to deal with me. My divorce was finalized last month. As expected, I have good days and bad days, but this weekend it was almost like I sunk into a deep depression over the whole thing. I could barely make myself do anything all weekend and I just cried and cried over the fact that I am alone and I feel like my life got ripped apart and I had absolutely no say in it. I tried making myself go out and do things, I tried thinking about everything I have to be grateful for, etc. and nothing is making a difference - I just keep feeling sorry for myself! Any ideas on how to get moving in the right direction again?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment