Pages

Search blog and web

I'm falling in infatuated with my best friends wife!?

One of my best friends and I have known each other 9 years now and we both work together. He got married to his wife last year after only a year of dating each other and she is the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on! They have a volatile relationship and always have, He and I are cops so we spend a lot of time together and he usually gives out about her going out to much at night with her friends when he is at work and he even makes me drive to where she is and they end up arguing and he really loses the head with her etc, Basically they know how to push each others buttons but you can tell they are crazy about one another, He is very possessive of her! I was always attracted to her but the last few months I seem to be constantly thinking about her and deep inside I get pissed off when he talks **** about her. I have been in a relationship for 6 months now and sometimes when we have sex I start to imagine my friends wife and I know th at is so wrong, I have even started to fantasize about her. She is the sexiest girl I have ever seen and when we all go out together is when I really struggle because she looks amazing! How can I remove these thoughts of her because if her husband knew he would seriously kill me!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment