Pages

Search blog and web

Casual thing, discrete in the workplace?

pls keep anon

So, I've been kind of casually seeing a guy from work.. literally not serious.. but sometimes I'd like something more than what we've done, like more meaningful conversations. Anyway that's beside the point.

He's quite older than me, and more senior than me. I'm only part time and this is just a job to get me by, whereas he's quite respected there and has been working there for quite some time.

We've managed to be flirty and discrete, and people haven't said anything.. so I think we've doing okay. I say this because people are quick to comment on a guy and girl if they 'go in the stockroom together' or something.

Sometimes I just want to stop and talk to him for a while, and I do, but I always try to end it quickly because people will start to notice. Sometimes he comes and talks to me. The reason it looks slightly odd is because we don't work in the same dept. so people hardly spend more than a few mins having a chat.

He will NEVER want his close friend to know about us, and neither will I, because I'm quite close with him and he see's me as a friend. He's known the guy for 5 years and cause I'm quite young, it's undeniable he'll look down on us.

But sometimes, even I'm shocked about it, he'll just come to our floor and play around with me in front of his close friend and does it more constantly, and also massages my neck, in front of him.

Some of it confuses me.. because some days he'll be like 'hi, bye' .. ah men.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment