Pages

Search blog and web

What my husbands ex wife said

Hello everyone! I am from a small town where everyone knows each other ect...anyways, I have been married for almost a year now to my wonderful husband. We are friends with his ex wife and her husband cause they have a child together that we get on a regular basis. While at a baseball game for the child, I was speaking to the ex wife (husband was not there at the time) and we were just chatting about basic stuff and got on a topic about the husbands, we were joking about a girl that walked by and she told me I should be careful because my husband like them "young". This girl was like 15. I said WHAT?! She said yea, when they were married, he said to her that he wanted her to look like them. That's when they were like in their 20's. We are all in our late 30's now. So I don't know if that was just a phase he went through or if I should be concerned! I asked him about it later that night, and he said she was lying. What does she have to lie about? I know when we were dating he hit on a 15 year old when he was wasted drunk. He said he did it cause he was with his younger brother. He has always dated older women and been with older women so if he had something for that much younger girls seems like he'd date em. I don't know what to think of it, hopefully just a fluke.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment