Pages

Search blog and web

What's your honest opinion about bisexuality? What does it mean to you?

Hi everyone.

I was wondering what is everyone's perception of bisexuality? What do you think it is? Also, what opinion do you have on the subject?

I'm 16 and I'm bisexual. Of course I have learnt that not everyone sees bisexuality as the same thing so I'd just to grasp what other people believe it is and whether they support it or oppose it. Feel free to give your honest opinion, whether positive or negative, as long as you give a reason why. Not everyone has to agree or disagree. For me, I'd like to know what people would assume when I tell I'm bisexual, so this will be interesting for me to consider.

Personally, I'm for bisexuality (because I am one), but I think people misinterpret it quite a lot. I see a lot of people who believe I'm gay or curious when I genuinely cannot tell the difference in terms of attraction between males and females. I tend to like a person because they have a particular aspect about them that I like, but whether they are male or female, I'm not bothered the slightest. That's my opinion. :)

Thanks for any input. Remember, be honest and explain why.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment