Pages

Search blog and web

Did TAM prevent EA/PA or Divorce?

(Former user name Already Gone)

People usually find Tam after infidelity.

Who here among us, because of the advice from TAM did not let a relationship progress to an EA or PA.

Has TAM been helpful in preventing separation or divorce?

Has TAM been a benefit to help improve your marriage and to get it back on track?

OR did TAM amplify the problems and allowed you to see your partner in a different light and confirmed what we wanted in the first place and TAM just validated our thoughts?

Did you realize that You were the problem?

For me, I was thinking about cheating or I wanted to for many reasons. Now over a year of TAM I have improved myself, I am being more romantic, and I think my thoughts are better. Still, after over a 20 year relationship, I have my doubts.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment