Pages

Search blog and web

The Young and the Sexless- Anxiety

Hello all, I have been married under a year and for some reason my brain has decided to put up numerous walls and blocks regarding sex. You may call it performance anxiety or whatever you like but I am up poop creak with only my hands to paddle!

My story, dating my wife we didn't have ALOT of sex (Some) but not alot. Mostly pleasuring each other with hands/mouths... She is kind of religious so I didn't push it but being a young healthy 22 year old gal we obviously did the deed some before marriage. After marriage sex was good. I was her first and while I wasn't a virgin, I was not very experienced and had gone many a year since my last sexual adventure before her. She would say little things like "Oh you've gone already" and ":( I didn't get the big O" Her saying these things were not meant to be hurtful or anything, She was just so young and innocent she didn't know that saying things like how she was not pleasured or how I came to early would apparently effect me. Not that any of this is bad....

Long story short I became focused on giving her the O and I get so worked up on focusing on her I would go flaccid. I also would get performance anxiety worrying about meeting her expectations and now I would worry so much about getting an erector set, that I wouldn't get one at all! So I would pleasure her and she would just daddle with my flaccid tool. This took its toll and obviously if you fail once you worry more the second time and it rolls downhill from there. One time she got upset that I didn't get hard and walked off while I was trying to at least pleasure her, and that was detrimental...

Now I am to the point where I have a mental block about dealing with her Vaginal area. If I let her work on me Ill get hard right away, I would then move on to penetration quickly before losing my hard. Once I get in the pleasure sustains it... But If I touch her Vagina or think about touching it while I am trying to get hard I go into flight or fight mode and am as flaccid as a wet noodle.

I am young and always performed fine, I just have this mental block now where anything involving the V i lose my steam and go into panic mode for some reason.

I am 26 and in good health, will this smooth itself out in time or should I go for some Cyalis or something.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment