Pages

Search blog and web

GUYS - Would you add a girl on facebook!?!?

i met 3 guys back in november one night, we spent most of the night together dancing, banter etc. (not at a club, at house party)... one of them added me on fb then, the other two did not.

i saw them again at another house party 3 days ago, of the two that did not add me, one of them really reconised me and was really friendly, the other one made no guesture of saying "oh we met already" when a mutual friend "introduced" us later in the evening... but neither did i (we were both kind of drunk) but then me and the other 3 guys spent the night together dancing/banter, much like last time... really fun night and they are really friendly.

however the two guys did not add me on fb yet... is this them showing they are uninterested in being friends/knowing me, or is it them not wanting to come across as too keen etc.?

is it worth me adding them? or is that weird? since they did not add me yet?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment