Pages

Search blog and web

I feel alone.

I hope someone can help. My wife and I are in our third year of marriage now and things seem to be getting rocky. She has been working as a bartender for a little while now and has started to drink more which was no big deal. Well, now she has been going out with her friends three or four times a week. She'll get off at 1 a.m. and not be home until four or later. Now this isn't every week, but still we might only get one or two nights a week together which is nice when it happens. However, if I want to spend any time with her I have to be the one to come to her. If I want a kiss it has to come from me. Sex is down to like one or two times a month. Everytime I try to ask her to spend more time with me or show me more affection it just starts a fight and I get the feeling like she thinks I am being too clingy. Recently, I have tried to pull away from her a little hoping she would try to pull me back but it seems to be just as bad. Last night, I came home from work and she was in the bedroom and I said hey to her but then I just sat out in the kitchen until it was time to go to bed hoping she would ask me to come to lay with her or even ask me what I was doing or anything but I got nothing. It didn't even seem to bother her at all. When I got into bed I tried to talk to her about it and she said I was just trying to start another fight. She says she loves me but I don't feel it. She tells me that I am being ridiculous whenever I say anything and that I am reading into things when there is nothing there or I am being insecure. I don't know what to do. I feel like she is not even attracted to me anymore. Somebody please help!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment