Pages

Search blog and web

Feeling lost

I've been married to my husband for 8 years, together for 19 years. We started dating when I was 20. We now have two children 5 & 8. He says he doesn't love me anymore and he has left us. I don't even know where to start everything is shattering all around me. I've been a stay at home mom and one of my children has autism. I can't breathe and I keep crying and crying. All the lies and cheating and if I can't trust him I have no one I can trust. I guess I need to reach out to someone before I completely lose it. I don't understand how he can do this to us. I never knew him as a selfish man but right now I don't even see him as a man. He makes me feel old and used up. Does this get better?

Thank you for listening




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment