Pages

Search blog and web

Need some help with this girl please (could be my dream girl)

Hey boys and girls

I already asked this somewhere else but didn`t get any decent answer so I hope you might help me. I really like one girl and need some help please.

I met and approach her on a bus because she was the one making eye-contact with me and doing all the flirty things like putting lipstick on in front of me, correcting her hair.. So I just approached and she looked happy about that .. I got her number next week with ease. I see her like 2 times per week. She is taking the same bus to school as I do. One day she even blocked me on facebook and that day she posted this on her wall :"It`s easy to fall in love but it`s hard to say that". I have no idea whether this has something to do with me or not but I`m just thinking. I also talked to her when her friend was around and this friend was saying things that could show that I like her or vice-versa.

This girl is not from my country. She is here about a year and a half but she knows the language quite well. She`s gonna stay here forever, I asked her that. She doesn`t have any guy friends at all, I`m sure about that. She only sticks around with her relatives and maybe two or three girl friends. She is more than less alone I could say. She is also getting like 100 likes on facebook photos where you would expect 95 likes from guys but what she gets is 90 likes from girls, 5 from school mate guys, brother, father, uncle and ME lol

Now the problem... I don`t know how to describe her behaviour with one word so I`m just gonna give you some examples. She is always in her own world like when I see her on bus she is always alone there and when you look at her face you can almost read from it words saying to get lost and her face looks like she is somewhere else with her mind. Maybe it`s because she goes to sleep at one in the morning and wakes up at six but I don`t know. She seems so introverted. I can hardly make her speak. This is however getting better but very slowly. I can make her laugh and smile though, she also makes eye-contact. She just doesn`t say much. I must lead her so I always try to cheer her up and make her feel better. Sometimes I do that quite well, sometimes not so, I guess it depends on her mood. Yesterday e.g. it was raining outside and she had no umbrella so I put mine over her head and she refused that lol. I didn`t bother actually and just said to her.. but then you`ll get wet, and l ater ill and then you won`t be here for two weeks and I just put the umbrella back over her and she stayed under then.

How should I deal with this? I`m planning to tell her I like her and ask her out but I don`t think I should give it a try when she is in "her" weird mood. Just don`t tell me to move on please cause I can`t until I try everything. I can`t even s|||| her lol because I`m gonna see her like 50 times later..




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment