Pages

Search blog and web

can someone help me decide what to do...

about 2 months ago i broke up with my long term boyfriend of 2 and a half years. I really did love him but just felt like I had fallen out of love with him as well as some other issues so I broke up with him. A few weeks ago I met a really sweet guy who I have had at least 8 dates with now but hes very different from my ex boyfriend and I feel he makes less effort with me when we arent seeing eachother. Recently I have had some major family problems and felt like my ex (who has been my best friend even before our relationship) was the only one I could talk to because it was such personal family issues. Therefore I have been getting closer with my ex but just as friends but I know he wants me back.

Im in a dilemma because I see my ex as someone I could get back with in the future because i do deep down still love him but i dont see it now. I want to be with the other guy at the moment- however if I do that im scared ill lose my ex's friendship. I dont know what to do, i just know im confused and need some advice!!! Thanks :) xxxxx




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment