Pages

Search blog and web

Separation worked - moving back in together

My wife and I just finished a 6 month separation (while in therapy throughout the time apart). We are rebuilding our relationship much better and stronger than it was previously (and also from after an affair). Thought I would post here as I had previously posted about it months ago looking for support. Also to give hope to any of those that are needing it. I was the one that was left and did not want it to end. My wife and I have done a lot of healing work both in therapy and between ourselves by reading the same books, taking note and really both committing ourselves to the process. We are now mending a marriage that my spouse and I both never even dreamed was possible. We have both grown so much and are learning so much about what a marriage can be like. We are both optimistic about our future - and this is coming from at one point, I was 95% sure we were getting a divorce.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment