Pages

Search blog and web

Should I try and get to know this guy more? Did he seem interested?

It was a college night out we all drank in the student union beforehand. I went with two of my friends from my course. When it was time to leave we walked down to the club with these two other guys I think my friend might know them. We were all talking walking down. I found the tall guy I'll call him (James) attractive , he didn't say too much to me , after a few mins we talked a bit joking and both smiling . Then I moved back to walk nearer to my friends . We got a taxi to the place the guys walked. We all arrived at the same time. Me and the girls went off and the others went with their group they knew. Later on into the night I went to buy another drink and James came over the barman was going to serve him first but he told him to serve me. We chatted again and he had his arm against mine smiling having general chitchat. We all stood together then , James and his friend and one of the girls then she went off to these other girls talking and me and James were talking for ages . I went over to my friend then . We went back to the dancefloor to dance. About two hours later I'd lost my friend the other was with her boyfriend I found my friend in the smoking area and she was with James and his friend. She went off with this other guy. Me , James and his friend were just talking and I asked James if he was there with many he said he lost everyone , I was joking say oh I thought you's two were best mates" and he "yeah best mates no we met tonight" and we were both joking about how we keep losing everyone . I went in with James and his friend then James went bathroom , I had to go quickly as well I waited for him outside then me and James went back upstairs together and were dancing together a little bit. We went to the dancefloor then me James and his friend then his friend left us alone. James said did you lose everyone as well. I said yeah and we were dancing for a few minutes then he just went off I didn't follow I wasn't sure if he was avoiding me and didn't want to be clingy . I found my other friend . I saw him again queuing for the cloakroom and he was looking at me.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment