Pages

Search blog and web

Caught her having a online affair

Hi all, first post from me. I caught my wife of 18 years having a online affair with a man from Morocco. She has stated on Facebook that she is in love with him and is engaged? to him. The first two times I went into a verbal rage. She called the cops both times. They said that I was fine, did not break the law. Third time, I went ballistic and destroyed the computer by smashing it on the kitchen floor. She called the cops again, this time TWO came. They talked to her, then me. One cop told me he would have done the same thing, shook my hand and left.

I was hoping things would get better. She is still posting on Facebook. I moved her stuff in the spare bedroom and put a lock on my bedroom. She won't leave, but she has adjusted to my schedule and is avoiding me. It's got to the point where it's really hurting me, but I have made up my mind that I want out. Trouble is, I can't afford a lawyer and she won't leave.

I have made up my mind that I am not leaving my house. What a mess!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment