Pages

Search blog and web

Planned pregnancy - how long?

Hi

My husband and I have been together over a decade. We are both 30 and now feel ready to start a family. I have been off the pill for 6 months now. I still wouldnt say my periods are regular, my last two were both eight days late.

I know its still early days and that they say it can take your body a year before your periods become regular but I just have this feeling that its not going to happen for us. Im not too worried yet but in another 6 months time if someone mentions 'when are you having a family' I might burst into tears.

My mother had two miscarriages before she had her two children but I've never talked about it to her as I dont want to upset her.


So I know everyone / body is different but just wanted to know how long were you trying before you fell pregnant?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment