Pages

Search blog and web

I am finally 'COMPLETELY' letting go and moving on...

After 11 weeks of hell regarding my soon to be ex husbands infidelity, I decided he has way to much access into my life. My brain and heart are constantly at battle on what I should be doing. My brain tells me "he's an a** and move on. My heart tells me "you love him, hold on to hope". "Regardless, of what he did to you". He hurt me more than anyone has and I am not allowing that again. I want to follow my brains advice.

So after careful consideration I blocked him. I suggest anyone who is struggling with this same issue and do not have children, block them from being able to call/text you and make their email address go directly to your spam. I think that's the only way to completely successfully go NC.

I filed for divorce Jan. 8 and it will be final April 30. I am doing what I can to make myself happy again and to not allow his choice of cheating define my life anymore. He's responsible for his choices and it's my responsibility not to allow those choices to hurt me anymore.

Does anyone have a success story of complete NC and their lives being happier because of it? Regardless, I should've done this the day I confronted him and kicked him out!!!
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment