Pages

Search blog and web

Had sex with an ex

Anon because I am very embarrassed about this
A few days ago my ex girlfriend and I had sex for the first time, we went out for about a year and did everything apart from sex (Im a guy) it was generally a bad relationship and we've been split up for about 5 months and a lot of my friends told me it was a terribly dysfunctional relationship. I was happily single and I hadn't seen her since we broke up just before uni and for some reason I ended up coming to see her after she asked, she doesn't want a relationship with anyone and we ended up having sex and losing my virginity. We had to get the pill the next day and although i told her i don't have regrets I really do. I've always thought about it being something that you do in a relationship and after having moved on I just feel really confused and generally weird and disappointed in myself. I don't want my friends to find out and she wants to be friends and im not sure i can do that. I just have no idea what to do, any advice?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment