Pages

Search blog and web

Say whaaaat?!

Hi :)

So, I am a fresher at a north England uni. I joined this club in freshers week, and immediately fell for this third year girl that was there. I didn't make any comments/moves/etc, just private admiration!

So anyway, we had a social last night, she was there but went home at some point, and me and my friend carried on, nothing strange there. As the night got on, me and my friend kept drinking and eventually we ended up talking about this girl. We both agreed she was perfect, amazing etc.

Now, bearing in mind that a lot of alcohol had been consumed, when I got home, I posted (anonymously) on the uni's 'spotted' page, simply saying she was perfect.

She has now deleted me and my friend on facebook. So my questions are:

- Do you think she might ave heard us talking about her?
- Would the spotted page have told her who submitted the post?
- Would you be offended if someone posted saying you were perfect?
- WTF is going on?

Thank you :)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment