Pages

Search blog and web

Not sure what to do... :(

To put it simply, I really like someone who until a few weeks ago was nothing more than a good friend. Our friendship has changed a lot in the past few weeks though. We've gotten a lot closer and spend a lot of time together. In fact, I think he likes me too.
However I am not really sure what to do as he has just broken up with his long term girlfriend because "it didn't feel right". I think it's probably way too soon to do/say anything about the possibility of us two getting together but at the same time, I'm wondering if I should just throw caution to the wind and tell him how I feel? I'm so scared though as we're at uni together and not only would we have to live together for the rest of this year - we're living together next year too!
What should I do?

Thanks :) :)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment