Pages

Search blog and web

Irrational thoughts

So I spoke to my ex for a few days this week, it was the first we've spoken since our break up a few weeks. We talked about how we felt to a certain degree(nothing about getting back together), and it's put me more at ease as some of my worries have been lifted.

But sometimes I just have this weird feeling where I think 'What if everything she said was a complete lie?' and I wonder if she's just laughing at me - after all, I can't see her through texts.

Of course I am most likely being irrational. She has done some nasty things but nothing to make me thing she's that devious, and I do trust her. I never really let these thoughts get to me because they're pretty ridiculous, but a couple of times I've wondered if there is the slightest bit of truth to this.

So my questions are:

Is this normal? Do a lot of people think of random scenarios that might happen - no matter how unlikely or irrational?

Or is it just me? If so, does that mean anything more than that? Or is it just me being silly?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment