Pages

Search blog and web

This will be different, because of TAM

HI Everyone
Just signed up, been lurking for about 4 months. Was hearing dripping from the bathroom figured I left a facet on would get in a minute. The ceiling is leaking. I'm in a hotel really not my problem but WTF.

So... My life took a turn AGAIN. But because of TAM I have been very strong.

My hubby is having another affair. I have access to his personal email. He doesn't know I do. And every so often I check it. Last fall he sign up for meet your favorite MILF. and I just watched he never did anything with it. Sooo hit me up side the head. I'm really good at rug sweeping and not confronting him.

25 years ago I found an ongoing affair and confronted right away made him call her right in front of me. So 1 down many to go.
I only know of that one and this one so no proof of how many.

So, the help I need is. I have her email address. I tried spokeo, paid money got nothing. On Wednesday he left his phone available while in the shower. He never does that. My hands started shaking just typing this. Now I have a first name.

Oh. They just started this. As far as I can tell. They have sent over 100 texts in the last 3 weeks. Then she and family went on vacation. And that is when the few (20) emails happened. I have printed the emails. Wednesday night she sent an email. It was great seeing you this morning. Next time won't be so awkward. Your so handsome I was wet all day. Barf

We both travel for our jobs. Next Saturday the 9th I'm going to confront him. Sit down talk then hand him a letter. Then leave him alone for the weekend. Not gonna leave the house. Just do my own thing.

I have been with him for 31 years. We have an ok marriage. We do things together. Sit on couch and hold hands. Support each other in out jobs, and life. Sex... Well let's not go there. It's something that has never been very strong. Both of our faults. Right now it's been a year (no lie) last March. But he has gotten several BJ. He just not want to touch me. Let's deal with that after we get through this week.

I LOVE this man I want to be his wife and partner. But I will not be his second choice any more.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment