Pages

Search blog and web

Moving in Together

Ive been dating her for 2 years this summer. We both have boys the same age and they have an on/off getting along relationship. Ive been divocred/seperated 2.5 years this summer and she's not far behind. She is a NEAT freak. I mean, her house is like a model home and Im not the best at keeping up on cleaning and such and she has anxiety about us arguing about that. I worry about the boys and how to deal with bills.
Do any of you here have a Cohabitaion Agreement??
I make a lot more than her but thats not my fault. I dont know what is right or wrong here. I have major scarring and trust issues about relationships bc of a divorce. I dont want to pay the "Lions share", then after 5 years, if it doesnt work out, then oh well, Im out the money for daily living expenses??
I feel like the bills should be 50/50 regardless of who makes more. Its not my problem that I make more, or am I being a jerk??




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment