Pages

Search blog and web

Staff act weird with me

I work in IT for a start up.

- I set my own hours
- I get paid over 20k - first job after uni
- I work from home, or whereever
- Project has the potential to do really well.

It is like being at university. Relaxed environment. The only thing that counts is meeting deadlines.

I am quite good at meeting them, and very good at what I do, even if it appears that I don't do much.

The project I am working on, there is a business attached to it. Whenever I go into the business for meetings, I find the staff generally are not very friendly towards me. They are mainly women. They are underpaid, and overworked I guess.

I don't know why. But now it is bugging me.

It is making me really uncomfortable to the point I am thinking of leaving the company.

Not sure if they are jealous or what.

Should I?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment