Pages

Search blog and web

Interracial Relationship... Meeting The Parents!! Quick! HELP!

Ok, my boyfriend and I have been together for about 3 months. I am having dinner with him and his family (mom, dad, and 5 sisters, all their kids and husbands/boyfriends) I am extremely nervous because of a few reasons...
1. I am white, he is black, all his sisters have black bfs.. they are a middle-high class family.. very.. "black powerish" lol None of his sisters have ever brought home a white bf and as far as I know.. none of his aunts or uncles have had white spouses.
2. he has 5 sisters.. everyone knows that females are sooo much more judgemental upon other females.. especially the one who is dating their only brother...
3. the terms of which my bf and I started out on... he used to be my best friends boyfriend.. that in itsself is a LOONNGGG story, however.. he and I were literally made for eachother and took action.. resulting in an amazing relationship that i cannot even put into words. But i dont want his family looking at me like im a whore, I cant be trusted.. things of that nature..
4. they all work well paying jobs and have their "shit" together .. I however have a barely above minimum wage paying job and only getting about 15-20 hours a week :/ .. i dont wnt them to think i cant support myself or that I am just living off of their son..
5. topics of conversation and answers.. i am a bit shy when it comes to meeting new people.. and especially meeting that many new people at once and considering all of the above .. im not sure what to talk about or even how to go about making conversation..
ANYONE WHO HAS GOOD ADVICE PPLLEEAASSEEE HELP.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment