Pages

Search blog and web

Attracted to someone else

Hey guys and gals,
I've been going through a lot lately and have no one to talk to about this, because I know people will think I'm a horrible person.
I've been happly married for almost 4 years, together for 5, but lately we've been having problems (see my other thread abut how he's been falling asleep during sex).
I feel extremely attracted to another man, sometimes I even think I've fallen in love with him, and I don't know what to do to stop it. I haven't done anything about it and I think this guy is not interesd in me at all, so no possibility of a PA. We are really good friends and I wouldn't dare telling him about what I feel. I feel guilty for having these feelings and I wish I could shake them off. I love my husband and want to be with him forever, but I catch myself fantasizing not being married for one day and telling my fried how I feel about him. I've been really depressed and feeling like ****. My husband knows me a lot and has asked me if I'm in love with this guy. Since I'm extremely confused about my feelings, I told him no. After that, I keep my contact with my friend to a minimum and have tried to keep distance from him. It hurts so bad! Has anyone been in this situation? Any advice?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment