Pages

Search blog and web

Keep making eye contact- why?

Anon because I know people on here please.

Theres one person I see every now and then around uni, I think we've talked to each other once, can't really remember tbh. Anyway whenever I look up or look around as we walk past each other we keep locking eyes. Not just like when you catch someones eye, it feels really 'intense'. Like when they walk in the room I look up and they look directly into my eyes, almost like they've been looking at me before I look up and we hold that contact for a few seconds. Keeps happening recently though. It's so hard to explain what it's like lol. Last time they were with someone else and I overheard them say my name and as I walked away, so is it being done conciously? Like as a sign of interest? Or literally just a coincidence?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment