Pages

Search blog and web

The effects of sex.......

Ok. So I have been dating. Really, trying to keep it casual by not exposing too much, monitoring how much I see people and dating multiple people.

There is one girl, in particular, that the physical chemistry is off the chart. Literally, I didn't trust myself to kiss her. We are both in the same stages of life: recent divorcees, not trying to get into a realtionship, etc. It was fun just to go out and flirt, have fun, with no real "relationship" drama.

I had done a pretty good job of keeping her at a distance, then....one night we drank and things got very heated. Not quite sex because we shut it down at the last second. Next time we see each other, things are different, lots of physical contact and well, that night there was no stopping it.

So, now it's weird.....both of us know we don't need a relationship. BUT, there is a whole different level of desire and pursuit going on, and I don't want to stop it. Before, I could really keep myself from being vulnerable and control the situation when it pertains to my feelings, etc.

The effects of sex...pretty dang powerful. I don't know if it is possible to have sex and not have a strong emotional connection. Especially, if the tension and chemistry has built up over time. Thoughts?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment