Pages

Search blog and web

Daddy Issues...Any Advice

Ive been in a relationship for about three years now, I love this man with all my heart but Im beginning to realize that my issues with my father are really affecting me.

I had my father in my life but the older i grew the more I realized how manipulative he was. In front of us, kids he portrayed my mother in a horrible light. To cut the long story short, having grown up now I realize how unhappy my mother is, she tells me to not marry a man that doesn't allow me to be who I am or a man who is not supportive or cuts me from the world or is abusive and this is all in reaction to what my father does to her.

I feel like even though I have a pretty good idea in what I want in a man and I think I have a great man. Im so afraid that I will end up like her and thats one of my worst fears.

The second issue is that I am a christian and my boyfriend doesn't believe in God. Now apart from this we are pretty much good together. However, my father keeps telling me stuff like I will end up divorced because of my nature that Im like my mother and if she wasn't with him she would have been divorced too. I need some advice, please help!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment