Pages

Search blog and web

update on a bad situation

Ok I did leave and I went to my frat's place o n the way back I stopped at my mom's house and I grabbed my cane corso....a dog that my wife hates and the dog equally doesn't like my wife. One day she hit me and my dog attacked her so she made me give the dog to my mother. Honestly I have been sleeping on the sofa a lot better these days....I did come back home because truthfully I love my wife but now things are getting dangerous.

OK so I was going to use on demand on comcast and watch one of our favorite shows a game thrones and i thought to myself "hmmm if I watch this I will be ahead of my wife in the series" so I decided to hit up my xbox and go to my career in 2k13 and play around...I get back and guess what she is watching a program. So I decide to change the channel still.......******* move I know I know......and she goes off and decides to sleep in the car. This happens at about 1130 and up until 5 I am knocking on the door and telling her to come back inside....she see's me and ignores me.

Another ******* move I decide to lock the top lock and go to sleep. She ends up breaking the window thingy that keeps the bugs out I dont know what it's called at this time because it slips my mind I am so mad. She ends up telling me off and I get hit in the face....called all sorts of N's......but I am used to this.

The part that really bothers me is that her cousin calls me up and asks me if I ever hit her??????????? What??????????? I never hit I am the one that get's hit, I am the one that is nobody, I am the one that isn't nothing..................and she tells me how her father is going to f*#$ me up........and I want him to try. I won't hit my wife but he will get every bit of the anger I have in me.

Side bar if everyone in south hates NYers then why marry one?
"My dad will F his northern a up."




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment