Pages

Search blog and web

codependents - how far do you go?

Codependents are said to go to an extreme to avoid unpleasant conflict with others. So how far do you go? What 'red flags' do you see happening?

What kinds of things are you doing to avoid having to face your angry spouse/partner when you don't do what they want?

I'll start with a simple example: my wife will literally chase me around the house trying to provoke me for hours on end. I close myself in a room trying to get away from the taunting and provoking. I ask for space and to be left alone (so I can feel at peace again). It's very overwhelming the feeling inside when she relentlessly tries pushing all my buttons to get a reaction. I try to avoid it.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment