Pages

Search blog and web

Size of his wallet, is it really one of the attraction drivers?

I accidently derailed a post earlier this week on this subject. It really got me thinking and wanted to get some other ladies opinions. I started talking to some of the females at the office. Most of these ladies are in management careers and are primary finacial providers in their homes. Most of them met their spouses after they had choosen their career paths and knew their spouse would never make the income they did. When I asked them if they thought a mans financial success and position was an attraction point to them. Interesting none of them thought it had anything to do with love, attraction or appeal. What they did say was important was that he was pursueing his passions...that he had goals and was pursueing them. They did talk about a mans physical appearance, intelligence, sence of humor and compassion as being what attracted them. Interesting enough when I asked if they would prefer their spouses to be equals all but one said no ! Most felt you couldn't easily have two people in high stress high power jobs in a relationship...thought they would eat each other alive. So taking that into mind I think what makes men attractive to women is ... it depends on the lady, everyone is different.

Also when asked about the wives paying alimony...being the primary financial support of their family did they feel like they should have to pay alimony if they divorced. Well that got a mixed reaction...suddenly some of my very liberated coworkers got real old fashion. :-( Money sure can change people.

I also asked my husband if it ever bothered him about how much more I make, he said no but it does bother him that some people look down on him because he is a blue collar worker. :O. I had no idea people were still living in the dark ages.

So what are some of you ladies opinions....gents to if you want?
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment