Pages

Search blog and web

Going to give her a letter

Call me pathetic. Call me whatever, I just feel like I have to do it.

Didn't get a reply to my last thread, so here's what happened.

My girlfriend split up with me, her reasons were that she couldn't cope with people - apparently - comparing her to my ex-girlfriend. Recently, we've been getting on again, and I thought it was going somewhere. She told me she still likes me a couple of days ago. The other night, she had had a few too many drinks and wanted to kiss me, but I didn't kiss her because she was under the influence. Last night she tells me she'd been on a date.

The thing is, I love this girl. That's why I've taken it so hard and been trying to get back with her. I told her this, as I figured it was my last chance, and she just said I was saying it because she'd moved on. She also said I had no right to say it as, after a few months or so of me and her going out, she told me she loved me and I said I wasn't ready to say it back. I felt the same, but was scared saying it was taking things too fast. She said it went downhill from here because she felt like an idiot, because I didn't say it back. I'd told her I'd never felt the same about anyone before, but never said 'I love you'. Last night she said she did love me. She didn't say if she still does, but she said she does still like me.

She's got a hectic week next week, and am going to see her pretty much everyday of it. She's told me not to mention everything I've said to her till after next week, but I couldn't sleep last night thinking about it and ended up writing out a letter explaining everything and how I genuinely feel about her, and that am not ashamed or scared to tell her how I feel. Too little too late maybe. I'm going to give her the letter first chance I get, but not try and talk it out with her.

It's my last ditch chance of trying to salvage anything with her. I don't know if it's a good idea, it's my last shot to tell her I think the world of her and I made mistakes.

So, what do we reckon? Will she just get it and carry on more dates with this new guy or could it make her realise how much I care about her and just want to make her happy? If it doesn't work, then that's that, I won't pursue her anymore, and hope that this new guy makes her happy. Is there a chance me telling her how I properly feel for her would work?

Anyone got any advice for me? Not to just give up, but to try and make it work with her.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment