Pages

Search blog and web

What's with my girlfriend's behaviour?

My girlfriend and I have been going out for about 18 months. When we first started going out it was all lovey-dovey like most relationships. Sex was good, very affectionate, etc.
Now it's a mess. We haven't had sex in two months, every time I try to hug her she pulls away, etc. She still tells me that she loves me, but on a much lesser scale compared to what she use to. I'm always the one who has to instigate it.
She started a new job about the same time the behaviour change occurred. She tells me she loves her job but she works 10-11 hours/day. I thought her being tired was the reason, and I still think that might be the case.
I did have suspicions that she may be cheating, but I'm 99.9% sure now that she isn't.
I'm honestly stuck. She tells me she still loves me and is happy with me, that I've done nothing wrong - so what is going on?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment