Pages

Search blog and web

In love with the 180!

I have been on this site for about three days now. Yesterday I discovered the '180' after I kept reading about it. I love it! It comes in very handy. It's funny how many situations I have caught myself in. Today I went to the store and I saw something he would've liked, but I left it right there. It's no wonder I have been enabling his bad behavior. I always have dinner ready on time, never went anywhere, always being nice and what not 24/7, only to be cheated on and mistreated.

This 180 stuff is making me feel so much better about myself. As if I have a life too. I did go out today and just did as I pleased. I went shopping, got coffee, little things I used to do and enjoy that he always refused to do with me. I can see how Ive lost sight of my life and the things I like, by trying to please him all these years, and it never mattered anyway.:smthumbup:

No comments:

Post a Comment