Pages

Search blog and web

Need some help, preferably from a female

I'll try and keep this short and sweet:
This girl is in a relationship and has been with the same guy for circa 2yrs
I'm fairly sure she likes me not only as a friend
I've told her that I feel really strongly about her much more than a friend
She and her boyfriend have periodic, serious fights which span over a week more often than not
She tells me personal things that she doesn't tell her boyfriend
I'm sure she's not happy in her relationship and wants out


I am completely crazy about this girl and want to be her boyfriend, so this is my question;

How do I do it?
:)
Thanks for our time and in advance for your replies-I look forward to reading them:)



This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

No comments:

Post a Comment