Pages

Search blog and web

Dating older women at my work

Hello, I have a question that I would like to hear from women in their 40s or later. I am a 30 year old male. At my job I have noticed that older women are attracted to me. I always catch them glancing at me. At least three of them I know for sure are interested in me based on how they look at me and how they act when I happen to be in close proximity or I'm talking to them. I'm attracted to some of these women and I'm considering asking one of them out on a date, but I had a few concerns I'd like to address. An important piece of data to know is that the nature of my job is based on customer relations. These women that I talk about actually work for a company that is my company's customers. This complicates things because I don't want to risk souring relations. So my questions are the following:

If an older woman is attracted to a much younger man, would she expect the relationship to be meaningful or can women in their 40s also have flings?

Would I create a weird work environment if my coworkers were aware of me dating an older woman?

I'm still young and I don't really have a strong desire to settle. What would happen if I dated one of these women and the relationship ended. How do mature women handle situations like that? And what if I then dated one of their coworkers? Can I expect a blowout or do mature women stay civil?

How would you feel dating a man in which the age difference is greater than my age and your children. For example, one woman that is attracted to me has teenage kids. Would that deter her from dating me?

I'm aware these questions sound stupid, like I'm some alien giving a questionnaire on how humans think. I just don't want to assume I know how a woman would react.

No comments:

Post a Comment