Pages

Search blog and web

This is what I mean about the guys I find...

Sorry this is long but worth the read!

ok, so I have a profile on a dating site. I do not have a pic posted, and I clearly state that im not looking for a booty call.

I get a message from a guy 10 days ago and we started "chatting". There isnt like an IM program or anything so u have to just go back and forth in messages. He gave me his number 4 or 5 days in, I finally got up the nerve to text him 2 days later. So were now at about a week. Everything is all good, have kind of touched on the subject of meeting but nothing set. Last night I messaged him on the site, something was said and my response was " the nation is going to h_ll in a handbasket, blah blah blah.

He texts me this morning while im AT WORK and he knows it, wanting to know what I ment, I told him lets just talk about this later a text cant get across my explination. He texts me back DEMANDING that I answer him NOW!

Oh no no no no...... the NY in me came out and I saw red..... pretty much told him to take a long walk off a short pier....

Got home and wanted to message him one last time to explain myself and let him see what an @ss he made of himself to be honest. He had me blocked sooooooo I went on the forums there and started a new thread titled Message to ____ insert his screen name there.

This is what I posted.

my political point of view......

I know nothing about politics and i tried to tell u that!

All i know is i see children in our nation starving while we let others from other countries just come waltzing in and we support them. I see soldiers coming home to no job and no respect. I see unemployment no better than it was 5 years ago but "someone" skewing numbers so that it looks like unemployment is dropping and really its just because so many have exausted their benifits and still have no jobs, but lets outsource things we dont need to and keep our poor in their little boxes.

I dont know who is to blame, and i dont know who can fix it. I dont know enough about the subject to say..... I just know I dont see it getting better and havnt seen it getting better....

I see a future where every person is going to have to carry a gun because others r getting so desperate to feed their families that they will do ANYTHING to achieve that! I dont want to have to live in fear everyday.......

But let me tell u something, if the way u spoke to me this morning, after "chatting" online for 10 days, DEMANDING an answer, is the way u speak to women regularly, then u wont find much of a woman out there for u. I will not put the food on my table at risk because u demand an answer. I dont think u r in the position, or have the desire to support my family. I have to.
So ur right, this just wouldnt work.

I wish u tons of luck and I enjoyed the conversations we had until this morning.

Irish

So.... any thoughts? Jokes at my expense that will make me laugh?

This is an example of the men I have to choose from.... Maybe I should just give up amd become a nun! Heck,im not looking right now for someone to marry and be with for the rest of my life. Im not ready for that and I know it. I just want someone to go out and have fun with. Is that too much to ask........ really?

No comments:

Post a Comment